Mustang Week 2018

StockAF

Established Member
Looking to tow down a few cars with my truck and my buddies. Need to find a place to stay that we will be able to park our trucks and trailers. Any suggestions?! Would want to be in north Myrtle. Thanks!

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
what part of myrtle are you staying in? there is a place off of forestbrook rd with cheap open parking for cheap

StockAF

Established Member
We are looking for a place to stay with room for our 2 trucks and trailers. Want to stay in north Myrtle somewhat near all the action

SHOdown220

Established Member
Not in North myrtle but right on the strip so plenty of action in the evenings and not far to the track is Sandy Beach. Nice place to stay, large parking lot across the street from the hotel and always on duty security rolling around the premises. We stay there for bike week every year and although we ride down and don't trailer there are plenty of people who have no problem parking trucks with trailers in the parking lot. It's fairly expensive this time of year but we get a 2 or 3 bedroom and split the cost because it's really like an apartment and the bedrooms are all separate with their own bathroom

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I’m towing. I think a part of the convention center doubled as trailer storage last year but I could be wrong. If it is then that’s where I’ll keep my truck and trailer. If not then I’ll find a storage facility somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread