Mustang week 2013 pictures

Kamdon

Established Member
By Dream Photography

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.170469986466803.1073741853.133019776878491&type=3

If you want to see a lot of quality stuff please like the page and stay tuned. I'm always doing photo shoots and constantly uploading new stuff.

Comment, tag & share if you know who the owners are.

e2e3ehaz.jpg

Kamdon

Established Member
Thank you.

Considering that it was a event coverage and there is a lot of variables that I can't control, I'm very pleased with how they came out.

Then again, having stunning cars makes it pretty easy. :D

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
The Mustang Week logo is on the back of my 03 Cobra. I think we spoke at Spanky's Pub when you took the pic. Pics look great!

Kamdon

Established Member
The Mustang Week logo is on the back of my 03 Cobra. I think we spoke at Spanky's Pub when you took the pic. Pics look great!

Yep, that's it. Car looks awesome man. Give me some time, and ill have a picture of it on the page. I have tons of photos to go through

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Your photography is very good! Would love shots of my car next mustang week. Let me know pricing or anything

Kamdon

Established Member
Your photography is very good! Would love shots of my car next mustang week. Let me know pricing or anything

I would love to do it. My goal is to be at Mustang week every year from now on, so when the time comes, just hit me up, and we can set it up

Users who are viewing this thread