Mustang Week 2012-Myrtle Beach, SC

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Just wanted to let anyone know that is planning on going down to Myrtle Beach this year and wanted to go to their show. Registration just recently opened up and fills up pretty quick. Been wanting to go to this for years and finally had a chance to register so hope to make it there this year. :banana:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'll be there Sat-Sat. Anyone know if you enter the show on Friday and leave early on Saturday before the awards if they mail you anything if you win?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, it's two weeks before my Outer Banks trip. I was hoping to see lots of badass stangs on the drive up and down.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
My family and I are going down for the first time. I am really looking forward to it. Would love to participate in a MACA cruise down! We would be leaving early Saturday morning.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
It's going to be a blast. This will be my eleventh year attending and I must say it's by far the best show or get together that I've ever been to or attended

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
My family and I are going down for the first time. I am really looking forward to it. Would love to participate in a MACA cruise down! We would be leaving early Saturday morning.

I've only been twice but, the first time was awesome! Second time...not so much but, that's because our cat passed away while were gone. You will enjoy it for sure though...lots of mustangs around...alot of people to talk too and alot of cool stuff to do there...

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yeah I wish I had a trailer...I don't mind driving the car to most things but, that is a long haul. I did it in my 04..and I was cool but the g/f was not happy. She said...your exhaust is too loud! LOL! No it's not...haha!

Yah I drove my 07 down 2 years ago. I don't mind driving it but if it would rain the drive would suck. My sister in laws BF has an enclosed trailer he is letting me use :rockon:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I would probaly leave my car at home if it is raining when we leave. i might be able to get a trailer. Is it hard to find parking for trailers? we are staying at a large hotel and I could/would call them , I hear there is a lot more parking than OC.

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
made my reservations the day I got home last year...been chomping at the bit ever since.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I would probaly leave my car at home if it is raining when we leave. i might be able to get a trailer. Is it hard to find parking for trailers? we are staying at a large hotel and I could/would call them , I hear there is a lot more parking than OC.

I have a beach house so I am parking my trailer at a self storage place. I think its $50 for the week.

Terryl Lane
Facility Manager
4763 Highway 501 W
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
843-903-7060
Fax – 843-236-9078
E-mail – [email protected]

Last edited:

RedLiner

Established Member
Anyone looking for a place to stay? We have 2 beds available for the week (14-21) one is a double size bed and the other is a sleeper sofa. If one person wants to go it's $490 for the week and if 2 people go it's $408 for the entire week. We're staying at the Bay View Resort, very nice place, the condo is oceanfront and has secure parking! Cheap way to go to the beach for the week and go with some mustang enthusiasts. So far it's myself, Cory (symach1), Ben (chefnasty), and my cousin who has an 01 cobra vert.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Yeah I wish I had a trailer...I don't mind driving the car to most things but, that is a long haul. I did it in my 04..and I was cool but the g/f was not happy. She said...your exhaust is too loud! LOL! No it's not...haha!

If the exhaust is too loud for the g/f, then you know what you gotta do.........

Get a new g/f, lol

I Bleed Ford Blue

Users who are viewing this thread