Mustang Week 07 cannonball run type event!!!!!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
We have been in touch with mustang enthusiest mag over the past couple of weeks. They are VERY interested in us having a all mustang race to myrtle beach.

We have about 5 sponsors lined up already and 6 people signed up for this event. We need people to run in this from out west to the alabama area.. we will meet up somewhere in nashville or birmingham AL and head out of a specific spot there and run straight thru to MB!! Race will end at the round track in MB during the track day.

Rules are NO SPEDING TICKETS if you get pulled over you are disqualified.

You will be running sponsors stickers on the quater panels of your car and a number on each door.

This event will be covered by mustang enthusiest magazine and winners and participants will be recieving prizes from the sponsors.

This is gonna be a blast to do!!!! I'll get more details up as soon as we get them ourselves. Feel free to ask questions too I'll do my best to answer.

Whos up for this?? I need to know gotta get a list together for mustang enthusiest soon. Email me at [email protected] if you are 100% gonna do this with us!!

Also mods can you make this a sticky for me in the MW section? Oh and we are still attempting to name this event.. hahaha need something really cool.. so far we have Pony Run 07, Mustang Run and some others like that... c'mon guys i need plenty of people to join in!!!

I'll post more info as I get it. Paul is waiting on a call now from larry @ mustang enthusiest.

Users who are viewing this thread