Mustang vs Mustang

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Well Saturday night finally arrived for me and I went looking for a good fight. Soon as I got downtown I spotted a black late 80's,early 90's Mustang. Quite the good looking car. 4 or 5 inch cowl hood,chrome cobra r's. When I finally find him at the sheetz I realized i know the kid driving it. I ignored the fact that he's a 16 year old dick with no license and starting talking to him. He proceeded to tell me about the 347 stroker in it and the $2000 a piece cobra r wheels it's riding on. He asked if I ever race my car and I told him that I do every great while. Somewhere during the conversation I also noted that the car belonged to his dad so,obviously,he has no qualms with driving it like a moron. When we leave the sheetz i couldn't help but notice that his stroker sounded exactly like a stock 5-oh. Didn't really matter to me though. We got a red at the vey first light and lined up there. He revved it once and it did sound real mean. I gave it a Scoriox like minivan rev and watched for the crosslights. It was sprinkling a little bit so when the light turned green I spun a little bit and he got about a car length on me and it stayed that way through first. But his happiness was short lived because when I hit second I pulled on him like he jumped on the brakes. I waved aloha out the window as I flew by him. He followed me upto the mall and we parked to talk some more. I asked him what happened back there? He said he spun to much out of the hole. I said you took me off the launch,what do you mean you spun to much? He said with a clean launch his car is much faster than mine. I told him that it wasn't sprinkling anymore,let's do it again. So I took him out the road a lttle farther where it is almost one quarter mile from the light to the next and almost always empty. We lined up and and this time we both left hard and clean. It was all me up to about 85 where I let off and he was long gone. I let it go at that. A big night of beating an imaginary stroker and deflating the ego of some loser. Sorry about the long story but it was a damn long night.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
LOL. As soon as you mentioned Sheetz, I thought, PA. Haven't even heard that since I was last there in 97. 40mi NE of Pittsburg.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I guess sheetz must be a PA thing or something. They are popping up everywhere around here. People race up and down the highway in front of it all night and I've never heard of anyone getting busted there. This was an ecspecially fun kill because his ex-girlfriend of a couple years was riding with me last night. He seemed a "little" bitter.

:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
It's like a mini-mart. Gas station,food,stuff like that. They are everywhere around here. Very classy stuff.:D
Actually it's where most of the ricers hang out.
Or as I like to call it............the buffet line.:D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
It's like a mini-mart. Gas station,food,stuff like that. They are everywhere around here. Very classy stuff.:D
Actually it's where most of the ricers hang out.
Or as I like to call it............the buffet line.:D

:lol: :lol: Can I get a pack of Wrigley's, some pork rinds and a little bit of the Mu Shu in the parking lot?

Buffet line! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread