Established Member
One Of A Kind
Over $60¸000 Spent To Build
Worked 351with over 400 HP
Alluminum Heads
Best of Everything Used
Be the only one in your State!!

just plain sad :nonono:

Maybe someone will buy it for less than $5k and just keep the motor? Sell the wheels and then burn the rest? I dunno, I might just do that for less than $5k.

AintShePurty

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I still think it's owned by a Mexican.

comments like that let us know what a moron you are. I hate when a-holes like you resort to involving racial comments to make yourself feel better at night. its really immature and unneeded.

Blackbird SC

How fast can it be?
Established Member
take off the visor, the window rain guards, slam it on the ground, and change the rims. They look like cheap american racing polished "Atlas" rims.

Well it still just doesn't flow right. The interior is nice, but even with the above mentioned changes, I'm just not going to accept a mustang front end on a truck, ever.

Reminds me of the El Camaro that someone did with a 4th gen camaro, however that one looked better than this did.

$60k to build, wow, what a way to piss away money. I'd rather invest it, or if I had it to blow put it towards a new Z06. But what do I know?

Whizzle

Established Member
AintShePurty said:
comments like that let us know what a moron you are. I hate when a-holes like you resort to involving racial comments to make yourself feel better at night. its really immature and unneeded.

thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw the truck. If you live in an area with a ton of them you might understand the comment more

BelvedereGTX

Banned
AintShePurty said:
:cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread