Mustang shop in Phila/SJ area?

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
Can anyone recommend a top notch/trustworthy shop that deals with mustangs in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area? I'm going to be getting work done on my '85 soon (mainly suspension and drivetrain) and I want to have a more reputable shop working on the car. Thanks.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
Yea I would like to go there, but its like an hour and a half drive and it seems like they deal mostly with the newer models. But I'll look into it anyway.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
I'm lookin to get a full suspension upgrade, new wheels/tires, possibly new brake system, new trans/clutch/flywheel/driveshaft/4.10's. I want it setup to be reliable at the track but the car will still be driven on the street. I don't exactly all that is entailed, but that's why I wanted to go to a reputable shop.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
I live in Philly now, but I keep my car at my parents house in Jersey since there is no where to really keep it around here.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
I don't know of any shops that deal more with Foxs, try posting up on PhillyStangs.com. Someone might know of a shop, or be willing to help you out. Worth a try...

PenguinGT

Established Member
Tillman Speed is not bad at all. It's right off the blue route. Call Chris Rose.

They did a great job on my '07 GT Coupe, but I'll probably go to JDM for the Lightnings.

Users who are viewing this thread