Mustang RTR and RTR-C Photo Shoot

SVThopeful

SVT Poster
Established Member
Some pictures from a recent photo shoot for of Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s Mustang RTR, and the all carbon fiber RTR-C.

RTR

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

Go to Mustang RTR for more information

Last edited:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I'd punch a room full of women and babies to get one of those. Nice to know the origins of the Mustang I've been drooling over the last couple of weeks (RTR). The RTR-C is just as amazing. :bowdown:

Edit: And it has the new 5.0 4V S/Ced. If I had the money I would def buy a RTR-C even at that price.

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
That all carbon fiber one is badass! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

JYOO

Established Member
2010 GT's are bad. My cuz just picked up one; white with matte black stripes, leather, navi, 373;s sync, etc, last night. I am somewhat jealous.

JYOO

Established Member
All carbon with black HRE's..unbeleiveable do want. I see a big azz intercooler up front too. That carbon 10' with twin turbos 550rwhp+ or so, adjustable race suspension, and that interior with a different steering wheel would be my dream stang.

Almo

Established Member
If we keep going this route, meaning the Domestic route improving on what is available and they add a DI 4.6 or 5.0 with a single or twin turbo setup and placing it into a body like such and don't leave out the upgraded interior, then Ford is going to become hot very soon very fast.

I can't wait for the next 15 years as long as the Gov doesn't shut automakers down. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread