Mustang Roundup

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Buddy at work just informed me of this I won't be able to attend because I should still be here in So Cal, but I thought I would pass it on. There is also an open track event flyer (PM me if you want it):
Hello,
please feel free to pass this along to any one that might have interest.

About MNW Roundup

Our annual Mustang Roundup and All Ford Picnic is the "World's Largest Annual Gathering of Mustangs". Roundup brings together over 1200 Mustangs, hundreds of collectible Fords, Lincolns and Mercurys, and countless enthusiasts and spectators.

Since its beginnings in 1980, Roundup has grown from a one day car show to four days of events held over the third weekend of July each year. The events include a Ride and Drive track event, Pony Trails cruise, an evening banquet and social event, and MCA Judged and People's Choice Shows. Event participants are drawn from the West Coast of the US and Canada - and beyond!

Special guests attending past years' Roundup events include Bob Perkins (Perkins Restorations, MCA Head Judge), Jim Padilla (COO, Ford Motor Company), Steve Saleen (Saleen, Inc.), Ford Special Vehicle Team (Ford SVT), John Clor (SVT Marketing Communications), David Dempster (SVT Engineer), Mustang Monthly Magazine, and vehicle appearances by the Boss 429, Super Stallion, Saleen S7 and the 2005 Mustang.

Whether you're a race enthusiast, concourse car owner, enjoy a daily driver or simply appreciate Ford-powered vehicles, Roundup has something to offer you. Below is information about Roundup for current and prior years.

Roundup 2006 Dates

Thurs, July 13, 2006 - Ride-N-Drive
Fri, July 14, 2006 - Pony Trails - Route is to Mud Mountain Dam State Park
Sat, July 15, 2006 - Judged Show & Saturday Evening Banquet
Sun, July 16, 2006 - Peoples Choice Show

Thank you
Dane
Brad's Custom Auto
12719 28th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125
Phone 206-367-1471 / Fax 206-368-8118
www.bradscustomauto.com

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm going to be there sat and sun. My dads going to bring over his 66 fastback and im bringing the cobra. Hope to see some of you there.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
I think All Ford Show in Bremerton is on the same w/e. I've been wanting to go to Pony Roundup for a long time. Heard last year was the best year they had.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I should be attneding all days of the event this year. Last year I attended the cruise, and the open track day. I dont open track my car, but I did get to go out with someone in the advanced class, talk about a blast. See you all there!

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
Do you have to register to attend the cruise and to do the track. If so, how much. If I do go, I won't be showing my car but I would like to do the cruise and maybe the track.

AJC-05GT

Established Member
I plan on attending this year - After Brad's is done installing the saleen blower - I will have something to show this time.

Probably do the pony drive too.

whippleblown03

Established Member
all ford drags are on the 15th at bremerton! Tyler you will be there for the CCC also :shrug:

i am going to go on sunday to the car show!

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
all ford drags are on the 15th at bremerton! Tyler you will be there for the CCC also :shrug:

i am going to go on sunday to the car show!

I have the same plan. CCC on sat, show on sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread