Mustang Restoration DVD's?

DonMTV

Established Member
Hi guys,
I am wondering if there is anyone with knowledge of a series of DVD's that would go over the process of restoring a Mustang. My preference is the Fox body Mustang as that is what I have. I guess I would be looking for something that I could watch that would show the process of taking the car apart and dealing with certain aspects of the process. Body work, engine work, electrical, paint. Just something that could enhance my knowledge of the process. Kinda like the articles in all of our popular Mustang Magazines, but a heck of a lot more indepth.

Thanks,
Don

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
DonMTV said:
Hi guys,
I am wondering if there is anyone with knowledge of a series of DVD's that would go over the process of restoring a Mustang. My preference is the Fox body Mustang as that is what I have. I guess I would be looking for something that I could watch that would show the process of taking the car apart and dealing with certain aspects of the process. Body work, engine work, electrical, paint. Just something that could enhance my knowledge of the process. Kinda like the articles in all of our popular Mustang Magazines, but a heck of a lot more indepth.

Thanks,
Don

Look for magazine ads

DonMTV

Established Member
Hmmmmm, I really thought that there might be more input on this topic. The looking for magazine ads has been done already. I haven't seen anything for the Fox cars.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread