Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
Ford%20GT40.jpg

the answer to al the viper hoopla :beer:

So true the Gt is going to rock.:coolman:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
to bad it didnt come out 10 years ago. hopefully it will be as mod-freindly as our cobra's. now i just need to win the freakin lotto. unless some of you guys want to start making donations :)

jonas

Established Member
the tint in my cobra is perfect, I'll post pics and trix soon.

no ghey ass vinal on my snake.

vinal is for riceboys

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM650R
My Viper is built to run 24 hours at high triple digits without breaking...not just for 6 seconds. Ask any good looking woman which one she prefers. My entire car is built/modded not just the motor.

i still think the viper is the ghetto fabioulus exotic for those who cant drop enough for a built firrari, porsche, or lambo.

and viper owners crash their cars because they are ghetto fab drivers. They think a couple club races makes em mario andretti and start playing phonepole tag on the streets.

btw wanna race?

straights or twisties, you pick.

ok ok

I'm just pushing the envelope trying to get a rise outta you :)
vipers are cool but id rather own a z06 and a 03 cobra and use the change for mods with the price of a viper but if I had the money why not :)

As for the woman comment, yea your right, I can probably get much more tail with a viper but I dont need a fast ride to get laid. im not some 50 something CPA going through midlife after a divorce who is hunting for 20 and 30 something gold diggers to make me feel better about myself.

this needs to be moved to smackdown!

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
P5164340%20167_TN.jpg

I wanted to let you know that it was your cobra at wfc that made me decide on getting a 03 snake

u bastard. Almost 20 k in mods later and im thinking. I should of bought a damn truck.

VENOM650R

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas

As for the woman comment, yea your right, I can probably get much more tail with a viper but I dont need a fast ride to get laid. [/B]

My point was not that I pick up more women in my Viper...you need to read my other posts concerning my woman. I was using an analogy to illustrate that a car that performs for 6 seconds is not as good as a race car that can perform for 24 hours by suggesting that women prefer a 24 hour "ride" to a 6 second "wham bam". Also, I am 50, however, I'm not having a midlife crisis. I've always had and loved fast cars and speed even when I had to have a 4 passenger car for business reasons including many Fords amoung others ie, Torino Cobra 429, Datsun 240Z, Mazda RX7, Thunderbird SC, 2 SHOs (Yamaha 6), Infinity Q45t, C4 Vette, Viper Venom & last but not least SVT Cobra. I'm just a car guy like the rest of you. Maybe a Ford GT(wish they had badged it a GT44) next?:shrug: :thumbsup: Wife's answer?:bash: :nono:

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
im just instigating

I honestly dont care for too flashy of a ride because of obvious legal reasons. The cobra is my daily driver, driving around in the viper would drive me nuts with the attention and questions from passerbys. I like the fact that joe blow thinks that my car is a gt just like my buddys t type gets blended in with all the 80's buik hooptie gangster driven rides. Just wanted enough so the hardcores know what it is. Im sure you get asked questions at every light and every parkinglot with that vpier of yours. I'm sure it gets tiresome after a while and next thing you know you get a chump posting on a viper board about how viper guys are sooo full of themselves cause you blew his civic/focus/cavalier riding ass off rather than open the hood to finish running errands.

as for the woman thing. I wanted to see if that comment would move this to smackdown.

This whole thread is smackdown worthy.

tommygun

Established Member
I use to have a all black F250 with 20% tint and I could run 85+ down the hwy and nobody would even look at me (cops included) it was just decieving. and another thing Im not sure we need to let this thread die

jonas

Established Member
yea we went from tint to exotic bashing lol

move it to smackdown so all the other smart mouths can throw in their 2 cents

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
exotics with TINT :D

ghetto wings and small chrome wheels, VIPERS need 19s as do some other exotics

Steel City

Banned
Originally posted by RickSvt
You can use a piece of vinal over the microdots, looks the best, or you can spray paint them........I would use the vinal, most tint places should have it too

Rick

I recomend this as well. I have seen this on a couple of my friends cars and it looks great.

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Looks like i missed alot of fun from last night.....shouldn't have gone shopping today..this looks like more fun...

B

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM650R
That's my baby...thanks...did you use the full file address including the ? and 4 digits at the end? When we post on the VCA Board we have to drop those.

nah, i just looked under media and searched it alphabetically. what does that car run?? is that the year that had the rear exhaust as opposed to the side pipes, or are those aftermarket?? the viper's i have heard with sidepipes sound really funny for a v-10

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
- vipers are nice, but no matter what exhaust you put on them they sound like crap! Even my wife thought so when she heard one yesterday.
Kinda renta car V6 like.

- I realize that viper goes over 200,
but damn the wing could hold
down an f16 - squadron !
Too bad it was'nt a real exotic like the mclaren or enzo (or GT) with real aerodynamics that don't need double body kits and an air brake off a sr71!
:rolling: . At least it does'nt look like like a squished sebring like the news one do.

The GTS is very nice all kidding aside.

-tommygun: you beat ne to it on the 348/appmnt comment. MFHilarious!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread