Mustang Part Shops in California

kanae

Established Member
Hello guyes

I make this Year holidays in the USA California with my girlfriend.

We drive from San Francisco to La to las Vegas.

I get Next month my new Baby a 2011 gt500 here.

So i want to buy some Small Part when i am in the USA like a Set of spark plugs ngk trix6 and Oil Filter.

Now i want to Know can me someone Tell me a good Mustang Part Shop in One City of the Three.
Where i can get the Parts?

I Look at google but its difficult for me so it is Great when you can Tell me some Shops.

Thank you

Kanae

kanae

Established Member
It arrive Today in Germany now it will Build for German Street Rules the light.
I will get it at the 19 Aug.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
It arrive Today in Germany now it will Build for German Street Rules the light.
I will get it at the 19 Aug.

Nice.....make sure the exhaust is loud...watch everyone turn around to see the loud obnoxious muscle car.

I wouldn't think there are a lot of GT500s in Germany? everyone drives a BMW, Audi or Mercedes....how boring

Last edited:

kanae

Established Member
Oh Yes the if you parking your car by Side a Ferrari 80% of the People go and Look First in the Mustang.

Its Crazy littel Children came to the car and say wow its a Mustang and i dont Know how the now what a Mustang is.

People take there cams and make pics and Photo.

But in the last 2 Year it get more Mustangs but you drive and mybe you See 1 in 2 Weeks.

And a gt500 than you Must have luck. The Next to me is 100 km Away.

j-tan

Established Member
Pm me what you want and how many of each. I'll stop by the auto parts store and pick up whatever you want. If your driving to la and then to las Vegas then you'll be passing by where I live. I here to help out a fellow svtp member

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Oh Yes the if you parking your car by Side a Ferrari 80% of the People go and Look First in the Mustang.

Its Crazy littel Children came to the car and say wow its a Mustang and i dont Know how the now what a Mustang is.

People take there cams and make pics and Photo.

But in the last 2 Year it get more Mustangs but you drive and mybe you See 1 in 2 Weeks.

And a gt500 than you Must have luck. The Next to me is 100 km Away.

Seems like Audi, BMW and Mercedes all make the same basic looking car...Not a lot of imagination in the design look.

They are famous for having a ton of features for a driver in the car but to me they all kind of look the same just vary in size a bit..kind of boring...

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I was stationed and lived in Hanau, Giessen,Friedburg area for 3 years. I was FLOORED:rockon: when I found out there was a Mustang Car show, not hosted by Americans, but Germans.....very very good show....

I cant imagine though the price to convert from American Specs to European specs.....just the gauges alone from mph to km / hour........

Users who are viewing this thread