mustang outing concord nc 1/12/13 sat

mayscobra

Established Member
Gonna get together with some fellow members off the site and get the mustangs out for dinner and maybe a cruise before hand planning on eating at the Texas roadhouse around 530-600 pm by concord mills weather is suppose to be 70 and sunny this weekend if interested give me a text 7049189393 still trying to figure out the cruise part before dinner I'll update when I talk to every one thanks jerry

mayscobra

Established Member
Looking like a good turn out I also posted this on the fox body forum

mayscobra

Established Member
Working on changing my schedule for this.

Sounds great looks like we will be driving down to the cookout on 29 right down the road after dinner at Texas roadhouse some of the locals say this is where a lot of cars get together on the weekends.

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
I'm getting excited! Flick's car may actually be there! Should be on the dyno as we speak getting a drivability tune for the break-in. TT's cobras are so sweet!

mayscobra

Established Member
I'm getting excited! Flick's car may actually be there! Should be on the dyno as we speak getting a drivability tune for the break-in. TT's cobras are so sweet!

That will be awesome I'm hoping to have all my bolt ons put on my gt Saturday morning ups drops them off today got to love american muscle punctuality lol

twisted03snake

Established Member
This is at Texas Roadhouse! Pro dyno's event is at Texas land and cattle, 2 different events! You should come to this one lol and bring everybody that you know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread