Mustang Memories 2012

Blksnke

Established Member
not going to the SVT test track at $100. the following friday, I am going as part of mustang alley for FREE :banana: same stuff. I am going to the SVT garage tour though that is free . I am also going to the dinner and staying in dearborn .

Last edited:

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Unfortunately the truck I was going to use to tow may car to the show has transmission issues :( So I wont be attending.

TRMNTR

Established Member
I'm planning to go as a spectator. If the weather is good I'll drive the Terminator but not put it in the show.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Good show. I got to meet Gotti and see his Cobra R. Very nice.

Good to see Mike and get harassed by Gary for not showing my car.

I did drive mine there. That was fun. I was so inspired by Gary's shiny red car that I went home and washed mine. Now it's ready for Woodward.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
The show had a record turn-out from what I can gather - a great day for sure.

The SVTOA banquet the night before was very nice as well. Plenty of names there like Hau Thai-Tang, Jamal Hameedi, and the father of SVT: Neil Ressler. A great time for those that made it!

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Good to see the 'ol gang again and have an MCT car show within SVOTA's show within Mustang Memories

R-CODE

Established Member
Glad to meet all the new names and faces; felt really good seeing everyone all together. And i'm so glad there were more than one '93R now that was cool. 110 mile wrapper '93R and what a nice guy too from OHio. See you all this wknd.

Gotti.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I went, It was the first big car show I've attended. I usually just go to small local stuff. When I walked in and seen the seemingly never ending rows of mustangs for the first time I got goose bumps. I will definitely be back next year I already can't wait.

Blksnke

Established Member
was a good show, got an award from the SVT team :banana: but Mike got the the MOCSEM award. also went to the garage and dinner event with SVT reunion. should have not taken wife , for sure now won't let me get all that new power :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread