Mustang Memories 2012

R-CODE

Established Member
I'm bring'n the '93 R; having it professionally detailed; haven't did that since Fords 100th.

Gotti.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I with you Stan...I must go now that Gary is going. This may turn out to be a MCT/SVT Homecoming.

bnme

JustRollin
Looks like a good show. I'll go to walk the show, not enter for awards, although I'm sure I would take best in show just because it hardly gets out to be seen. :)

Blksnke

Established Member
you do know that if you signed up for mustang alley and had oppurtunity to sign up for track event it is free. :banana:

speaking fo which , anybody going to mustang alley?

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
got my car back from detail shop...its flawless. i hope there is another '93R in attendance; its gonna get disrespected by #71.:burn:

Gotti.

TRMNTR

Established Member
got my car back from detail shop...its flawless. i hope there is another '93R in attendance; its gonna get disrespected by #71.:burn:

Gotti.

Where do you get your car detailed at? I am thinking about having my car done.

R-CODE

Established Member
i went to Glo Car Wash 20030 W. Outer Dr. Dearborn. (313)563-0440, or i would like to try VIP Car Wash 27275 Ford Rd, Dearborn Heights. (313)563-8221.

Gotti.

Det_riot

Established Member
i went to Glo Car Wash 20030 W. Outer Dr. Dearborn. (313)563-0440, or i would like to try VIP Car Wash 27275 Ford Rd, Dearborn Heights. (313)563-8221.

Gotti.

They do paint correction stuff or just wash wax interior cleaning? If you want REAL detailing work done, call up AutoLavish. The work that mark and Jacob do is astonishing

https://p.twimg.com/AveAPsJCAAEoyY8.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

R-CODE

Established Member
Just wash and wax, i don't believe they do any type of paint correction work. I'll def keep AutoLavish in mind when i go sell the car one day; give me contact/location info for AutoLavish please. Thank bro.

Gotti.

Blksnke

Established Member
I am going, and to the svt garage tour on saturday. anybody thinking of going to the svt dinner on saturday night?

also thinking if want to park together, where should we meet or will they let us save spots?

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
Bllsnke are you going to the test track on Friday? Who is all going to test track on Friday and SVT Garage Tour?

Gotti.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread