Mustang GT Procharger Dyno sheet....

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
My friend recently installed a PSC1 Procharger kit with the 10lb pulley on his 2000 Gt along with all other supporting mods (Injectors, MAF, Pumps...)

He had it all done and had it tuned at this local shop (bad idea) here is the sheet from the first dyno tune:
wMTIzMjkwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

His numbers were way low for 10 psi and that is AFTER they had tuned it :loser:

So I told him to take his car to Sam @ Coastal Dyno and let him tune it up right.

Here is what it made after same tuned it.. Notice the first sheet was a DYNOJET and this one is on a MUSTANG DYNO..
wMTIzMjkwNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The car runs great! pulls very stong and cruises nice too. I just wanted to post this up to see if any of you guys had any additional comments, or info to provide for him. (I dont know too much about GT's...) His A/F is set to 11.87 across the board and he's running 15* of timming. So any info would be awesome :beer: THANKS GUYS! :thumbsup:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Tuning makes ALL the difference. I've gone from 500rwhp on a STD dyno to 600+ with maxed out 50lb injectors on a Mustang Dyno. It also drives better, gets better gas mileage (when i'm not flooring it), and never dies on me randomly at lights or when I backed up with the other shitty ass tunes.

Always pay for the better tuner..and it will show. Now tell him to take it to the track. :)

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
theres still more there...i live down the street from procharger and work with a guy and know numerous guys running them...02 gt with exhaust and procharger 381hp at the wheels...thats at 8lbs

Users who are viewing this thread