Mustang Gt Part Out

35thPonyGT

Schwing!
Established Member
Wow that's probably why I haven't received any replies...
Are they the gas adjust?
Just shoot me a text 281-617-8275

VenemousStang

Established Member
:uh oh:
How much for an engine out of either of your gt's? Condition of both?

The 2000 mustang engine has blown head gasket as far as I know. Looking for 250 for that engine. Then the 2002 is perfect with aftermarket cams-crower stage 2 and have Mac long tubes for it as well-60k miles. Asking 2k obo

car is 2000 but its actually a 2001 engine with roughly 50k miles

Last edited:

VenemousStang

Established Member
As of now still have both. One runs amazing with cams and will include long tubes if interested for 1850 other One does not run l

Blitz34

Established Member
So my story goes as this, I am picking up a 99 gt Weds for $1,500.

Its got a mixed matched piece of crap 98 motor thrown in and a t-45 with bad synchros.

So, I am interested in some of the following parts and want to know if you are interested in shipping.

Air Bags-entire set with module-300

t45 or the 3650 depending on which is in better shape and what kind of deal we can work.

4.6L Engine 2V 60k miles Whats wrong with this one???

4.6L 2V Engine with crower stage 2 cams/valve springs and Mac longtubes 50k miles

depending on the problems with one engine vs the other I'd liketo attempt to do a package deal on one tranny and one motor. I don't want to insult you with an offer until I know more info. The airbags are needed as well. So package deal on those, plus I like that 03/04 style shift knob and bezel.

Let me know what you think you can do. I'm in Louisiana but depending on what part of florida we may be able to work something out.

VenemousStang

Established Member
the motor that does not run is an 01. im in the process of either parting the motor out or selling as is. may even try to fix. it just needs new timing chains and guides. other engine is 02 that runs flawlessly. Has ford racing intake crower stage 2 cams and valvesprings. only 3k miles since cam install. Have long tube headers for it as well. Tranny i have t45 thats flawless with 40k miles and 3650 with bad 4th gear. Still have the airbag set as well as the shift knob and bezel.

mfore33

need passenger side interior door pull

Im looking for a tan passenger side door pull. I have a 2000 gt with tan and mine broke today. How much if you still have one?

Users who are viewing this thread