mustang fenderliner's

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
seems like my drivers side fenderliner has a crease in it which alllows it to bow down and rub the tire during hard cornering. i was going to replace it since it's not bending back into position and staying there. even without being stressed. question. is the left side the drivers side when refering to parts? does the cobra use the same fenderliner as a regular mustang?

mosconiac

Established Member
I had an issue with the passenger side when I lowered my car. I just used the wife's hair dryer to heat it up and push it out of the way. Once it cooled it stayed put and hasn't rubbed again.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
mosconiac said:
I had an issue with the passenger side when I lowered my car. I just used the wife's hair dryer to heat it up and push it out of the way. Once it cooled it stayed put and hasn't rubbed again.

i'll give that a try before i buy a new one.

2003 Silver

Banned
mosconiac said:

It's alright...you can call it YOUR hairdryer. ;-)

To the original question...get a baseball bat and cover it with a towel and roll that inner lip.

Users who are viewing this thread