Mustang doesn't slay Challenger (box)...

GokartMozart315

Established Member
not quite a kill story. drove home to suburban NY from DC tonight, pulled off at the Chesapeake rest stop for gas. other side of the pump is a black challenger, V6 but clean. as i start to pump, out steps a very cute girl with some tasteful tats; her passenger was a dude who looks uncannily like wiz khalifa. i start talking to her, and she tells me all about getting the car, how it's a cop magnet, wanting to pay it off so she can add some mods...not often i encounter car girls.

she was pretty interested in talking in the freezing cold, but for some reason i figured that i'd never have a logistical chance to see her again so didn't ask for the number. thought wiz was her dude, but then again not like he did anything to protect his territory, and he got back in the shotgun spot while we were talking.

i DID peel out and get the car sideways leaving the rest stop, and this clearly entertained her as she caught up with me (going pretty fast) a few miles down the road. of course started messing around and trading places, and i showed her why checking that hemi option would've been a good idea. as we got on the del mem bridge, i opened up to about 120, which she wasn't catching. when i saw her in the rearview after the bridge, she was heading to 295 and i to the nj turnpike.

kicking myself for not getting her digits, though she prob lives in de or bum**** nj (no offense haha) but i'd go a little out of my way to smash that and talk cars; maybe give her a ride in a real muscle car. actually posted a cl missed connection because this is pretty much what it was made for.

even after a long day and focusing on other things, always remember to at least get her number gents. fun anyway

Users who are viewing this thread