Mustang Database

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Ok, since Quadcammer has started to do some write ups and they are really useful, I began to think that there needs to be a mustang website with all these articles that everyone can reference. The DSMs have vfaq.com, and Team-Integra has a vast amount of articles on the Integra. The mustang community is so huge, that we are way overdue for one, esp the SN95 body styles.

Anyone else think we should try and get this going? We would need some webspace, and a website. From there, we could have articles written, posted on hear and "proof read" (added to, taken away from) then catagorized based on wheather it is suspension, breaks, blowers, N/A, intake theory, etc.

I need some people to help me get this going. I am going to post this in the New edge forum too. We can start off doing the 99/01 and Terminator information, then get some knowledgeable 2 valve guys involved and hell, maybe even some V6 experts. Any feedback you guys give would be great. Thanks

Josh

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice idea, but you're talking about a pretty hefty project. For it to work you would need some long term support from folks who will invest the necessary time with you. That's going to be a challenge. Best of luck.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Well it looks like networkingguru has already got a good jump on the 03 cobra portion of it. I just did some research, and we can register www.howtomustang.com for $35 a year. If every member on this site donated 50 cent we could register it for 10 years and buy a server to manage the thing. Plus NetworkingGuru is in Charlotte, and I am in Chapel Hill, which is about an hour and some change away. I just need to know if I can get some help, some support, and some people to write articles!

Users who are viewing this thread