Mustang Cruise this Sunday to Malibu

1BLWN 03

Established Member
There is a Mustang cruise this Sunday, July 28...we are meeting at the Dennys in Sylmar...13240 Gladstone Ave, Sylmar CA, 91342 10 am sharp!!!!
and cruising to Malibu...our last cruise had way over 100 cars! Lookin forward to seein all who come...word is the cruise is going to be filmed

1BLWN 03

Established Member
I am not completely sure...the last cruise I believe we took off las virgenes...I just got a call about the cruise this afternoon, I will see if I can find out

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
+1. Seems like too short of a notice though.

Yea, the message said most of the people from the Galpin cruise and a lot more. This is the first board I've seen it mentioned, and I'm on a few different ones.

Valley Circle, Malibu Cruise, LACR, all tomorrow. Too many choices :bash: , all make me have to get off my lazy ass and wash the Shelby :eek:

1BLWN 03

Established Member
I know it was short notice, we got called late Friday...but if it could be pulled together it should be great..Arturo who called me asked me to put it on here, so I don't know about other sites

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
How many are estimated to be in for tomorrow? And whatever happened to the Ensenada cruise he was pimping last time after the Galpin one? :beer:

1BLWN 03

Established Member
I was told that 80 had confirmed so far and the cruise is going to be filmed...they wanted everyone there by 10 sharp...I forgot to ask about Ensenada

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I guess post up here if you're attending from the board:

etc

Users who are viewing this thread