Mustang Cruise In May 7th, Burlington NC

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
The Mustangs Of Burlington will be holding their annual spring cruise in on Saturday, May 7th. The location will be at the Wings To Go on South Church St. in Burlington NC. This will be our 3rd cruise in the club has hosted and the amount of cars we have each time continues to get bigger. We are hoping to break the 50-60 mark this time with our growing participation. The cruise in will start at 6pm and will be until you get tired and decide to go. We are presently working on some "door" prizes and hope to have some odds and ends to give away. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me here or visit our website at www.mustangsofburlington.com .

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1SVT&1GT said:
The Mustangs Of Burlington will be holding their annual spring cruise in on Saturday, May 7th. The location will be at the Wings To Go on South Church St. in Burlington NC. This will be our 3rd cruise in the club has hosted and the amount of cars we have each time continues to get bigger. We are hoping to break the 50-60 mark this time with our growing participation. The cruise in will start at 6pm and will be until you get tired and decide to go. We are presently working on some "door" prizes and hope to have some odds and ends to give away. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me here or visit our website at www.mustangsofburlington.com .
Not too far from Fayetteville, I might have to make this one!

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
Fayetteville isn't a long haul at all to Burlington. There are a TON of mustangs down in that area, every time I drive thru I see several nice ones. Would love to see you come up and make it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1SVT&1GT said:
Fayetteville isn't a long haul at all to Burlington. There are a TON of mustangs down in that area, every time I drive thru I see several nice ones. Would love to see you come up and make it.
I have the 7th on my calendar now it's a wait and see what comes up. maybe I'll have 500 mile on my new clutch set-up by then so I can get on it a couple times.LOL

Users who are viewing this thread