Must Sell 04 in Cali!!

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
I have a red 2004 Lightning that I just cant afford the payments on anymore. It comes with 20" chrome 2001 replica wheels and new tires with lifetime free replacement warranty on the tires through Americas Tire. (305/45/20 kumho ecsta, great tires!) It has a flowmaster American Thunder kit with custom 4" chrome tips. It has the Chrome grille-mod as well. It had 2" drop shackles in the back and I swapped in 2001 Leaf Springs to level it out perfectly. The calipers are all painted red and they have the svt and Lightning decals on the front in black. Everything else is stock mechanically. The truck has 29k on the odometer and is VERY CLEAN. The original selling dealer resprayed the hood and l/f fender before it was sold due to some factory paint issues and they did a great job. Inside the truck is an Alpine amplifier and MB Quart speakers in the front, and Boston Acoustics in the back, all in the stock locations, no sub, but it its wired for one if you want to add one. The amp utilizes the factory 6-disk changer deck and all the wiring was done professionally. You wouldn't even know it had a custom system. The truck comes with 2 extended warranties, and is warrantied up to 100k miles.
I need someone to pay me what I owe on the truck which is $38,000.00 It books for $33,000.00 I understand this is more than the truck is worth but for someone that really wants one this is the way to go. If you add up the extras and the extended warranties you break even so its a fair deal. I have taken very good care of this truck and have ran Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil, and I change it religiously at 3-5k miles. Please contact me via email for best results. [email protected] I must sell this truck, and the price is the price, no negotiating. I will send pics to serious buyers after we talk.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Bro nobody in there right mind is going to pay u that price for the truck. I would sell all the add on and price it lower.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
You are better off running it into a pole and collecting insurance. No one is going to pay your rediculously high over-book price and pay for your negative equity on a prior vehicle...

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
TXLightning75 said:
You are better off running it into a pole and collecting insurance. No one is going to pay your rediculously high over-book price and pay for your negative equity on a prior vehicle...

I agree!!!!!!!!!

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
TXLightning75 said:

I agree!!!!!!!!!

tv559

Established Member
I need someone to pay me what I owe on the truck which is $38,000.00 It books for $33,000.00 I understand this is more than the truck is worth but for someone that really wants one this is the way to go.

How is paying $5000 more than it books for the " The way to go" :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread