Must see Cobra R on ebay

Andy M

Established Member
I wonder why he is selling it?? Jeeezzz.. after spending $10K on the supercharger?, and having 550+ HP ... I don't think I could part with it???? :D

SFuller

I sent this guy some mail asking about it and he said that he hasn't driven it and he can't stand to see it just sit in the garage. If anyone is interested, it's a vortech T-Trim and he he gave me the name of the place that installed it.

~ever~

Established Member
If i had teh money i would buy it.......

Hey guys why does he say that its "1 of 1 200 Cobra R" ?

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by ~ever~
If i had teh money i would buy it.......

Hey guys why does he say that its "1 of 1 200 Cobra R" ?
Probably because it is the only one of the 300 made which has been supercharged - hence 1 of 1.

I emailed the guy today and he gave me the name and phone number of the shop who did the work. They used a Vortec supercharger with 9 pounds of boost. He said it has over 550 RWHP and almost 600 lb/ft RWTQ!! He said they ran the quarter with it in the low 11's, and could have done better if they had slicks on it. He said the thing was spinning the tires all the way through the first 3 gears!!! :) Sounds tempting, however, I think it would be waaaay too much power for road racing conditions. You would really have a hard time with the throttle control coming out of the turns, doing everything you can just to keep it from breaking loose.

It would be real sexy to have though! You could take on Vipers at will! :rolling:

~ever~

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Probably because it is the only one of the 300 made which has been supercharged - hence 1 of 1.

I emailed the guy today and he gave me the name and phone number of the shop who did the work. They used a Vortec supercharger with 9 pounds of boost. He said it has over 550 RWHP and almost 600 lb/ft RWTQ!! He said they ran the quarter with it in the low 11's, and could have done better if they had slicks on it. He said the thing was spinning the tires all the way through the first 3 gears!!! :) Sounds tempting, however, I think it would be waaaay too much power for road racing conditions. You would really have a hard time with the throttle control coming out of the turns, doing everything you can just to keep it from breaking loose.

It would be real sexy to have though! You could take on Vipers at will! :rolling:

You will definetaly have a hard time with the throttle in the turns :)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Seems a little funny to me that a guy would spend all that money to have that work done and hasn't driven it. Makes me wonder if there is a tuning problem or something.

Brian

LogiWorld123

Established Member
HEY THATS MY CAR!

Who stole it and is selling it!

It was a secret project but now its ruined!

:xxplode:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Seems a little funny to me that a guy would spend all that money to have that work done and hasn't driven it. Makes me wonder if there is a tuning problem or something.

Brian
Brian,

I was thinking the same thing man! ???? hmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread