Must....resist.......

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
maybe you should take your sig down until you can afford to skip over excuses like "I have no job"

douche.

That issue has already been resolved ****stick. Come on out Friday night and get your ass handed to you.

Matt- Naw, I've just been really wanting an old hot rod lately. I've given up on the whole being super fast thing. I'm going to finish the Cobra with a good solid shortblock and a Tremec and be done with it. 650rwhp will be more then enough to break plenty of shit still.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
That issue has already been resolved ****stick. Come on out Friday night and get your ass handed to you.

Matt- Naw, I've just been really wanting an old hot rod lately. I've given up on the whole being super fast thing. I'm going to finish the Cobra with a good solid shortblock and a Tremec and be done with it. 650rwhp will be more then enough to break plenty of shit still.
Trust me when I say this now... Get a TKO 600 and don't f around with the stupid 10 spline bullshi t...:rollseyes

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
Dirk is a worthless piece of shit. With as tall as he is and how good he can "shoot" (a.k.a. flail around in the air) he should be taking over the league but no.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
2 SLOW said:
Dirk is a worthless piece of shit. With as tall as he is and how good he can "shoot" (a.k.a. flail around in the air) he should be taking over the league but no.

You don't watch much NBA do you?

25 and 10 a night with a 16 game win streak is pretty much...well, taking over the league.

If you're a San Antonio fan you have NO ROOM to talk about flailing in the air, check out your boy Ginobli, he makes a damn ballet out of driving the lane.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
2 SLOW said:

Wrong thread dipshit.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the NBA is lame and full of thugs
besides, it's tournament time.....oh wait, you go to North Texas where talent in sports are pretty much non-existant

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
besides, it's tournament time.....oh wait, you go to North Texas where talent in sports are pretty much non-existant

Who's in the NCAA tournament BIYATCH!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'm with this guy ^
DHG BULLITT said:
Who's in the NCAA tournament BIYATCH!
I didn't even know you guys had a basketball team. :lol: Or is this a chess tournament?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
and intelligence... my girl went there against her will because no one offered a degree for her in the area, and 95% of the people that work there, or she met were straight out of special ed...:nonono:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
and intelligence... my girl went there against her will because no one offered a degree for her in the area, and 95% of the people that work there, or she met were straight out of special ed...:nonono:

3rd best music school in the country, top 20 in education, and top 20 in accounting.

maybe your gf is slow? :D

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
3rd best music school in the country
So there's a lot of emo punks who are mad at their dads...
DHG BULLITT said:
top 20 in education
Lots of pedophiles ready to have sex with their students...
DHG BULLITT said:
top 20 in accounting.
Probably a bunch of people figuring out the odds on which will happen first, an emo suicide or a teacher screwing a student
DHG BULLITT said:
maybe your gf is slow? :D
Methinks not.

JKD

Banned
Thanks alot of hijacking the thread with your useless college trash fockers.

Besides, we know USC is better then any of you Texas queers. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread