Must read: Did you know you can still get Carol Shelby's signature.

Fastfords

Established Member
I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression I am all for helping sick kids. I just think an the idea of "getting a certificate of authentication" to certify a copy of a dead guys copied Robo signature is ridiculous.

Maybe now other charities will now do "auto pen" signatures of Babe Ruth on baseballs, or other celebrities that have passed to help their cause?

If they want to help the kids they should have given a percentage of the proceeds on all the parts shelby america sells every day or precentage of proceeds from the profit on the over priced speciality cars (super snakes, gt350's and various anniversary editions) they sell.

I am sorry I still think the "auto pen" is :bs:

I commend you for voicing your opinion about this issue. You must realize you will suffer the wrath of the kool aid drinkers for doing so. To imply that someone is against sick kids because he calls attention to a questionable action committed by a charity proves my point.

Gabed1972

Established Member
I commend you for voicing your opinion about this issue. You must realize you will suffer the wrath of the kool aid drinkers for doing so. To imply that someone is against sick kids because he calls attention to a questionable action committed by a charity proves my point.

Maybe we should all try to do something like the bandit run for the foundation every year (but with our Shelby's) and we could try to get people to sponsor us and we donate the money to the foundation?

5.0 guy

Established Member

Nice of you to commend him for pointing out that the auto pen is lame as I think we have all agreed. Kook Aid Drinkers, I love that term! If you are referring to someone that is a Shelby fan please pour me a glass sir! :beer: As we have already discussed earlier, hopefully the foundation can come up with something better then that. I can't imagine someone wanting a fake signature on their dash but if they like it I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread