Must have Mods

boomer003

Established Member
I just bought a new 03 SVT 10th Anniversary Black/Black Conv. and WOW. I have already bought a Diablo Predator, but want some advice on what I should do next. I live in Denver and have to deal with living a mile high. I have about a grand to spend and want to make the most (HP) for my money. I appreciate the help and am looking forward to any assistance you folks can provide. Dave

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
If you want some speed, look up pulleys. They're the best bang for the buck. Upper Pulleys, Lower Pulleys, Idler Pulleys (to stop belt slippage). And a Catback, mid pipe, CAI, etc.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by boomer003
I have about a grand to spend and want to make the most (HP) for my money.
Dave-

Since you alreday have the predator, its pretty easy to plan out your mods for $1000

RR 2.76 = $125
Billetflow 100mm Idler = $149
UPR Off Road X-pipe = $139
Amazon Racing CAI = $139
Belt = $20
MAC 2.5" Cat Back = $370

Total Cost = $945

With those mods and the predator you should be around 470rwhp/490+rwtq

boomer003

Established Member
Thanks HJ16. What is the first item you listed? Where should I buy these items you listed? I appreciate your help. Dave

hj16

Established Member

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Originally posted by boomer003
I just bought a new 03 SVT 10th Anniversary Black/Black Conv. and WOW. I have already bought a Diablo Predator, but want some advice on what I should do next. I live in Denver and have to deal with living a mile high. I have about a grand to spend and want to make the most (HP) for my money. I appreciate the help and am looking forward to any assistance you folks can provide. Dave

The most dramatic/valuable change I've ever seen in any vehicle was the improvements I experienced with the addition of the Global West Full SFC setup. The car handles so much better with this one, if I didn't know it for a fact that SFC's could do so much for so little, I would never have believed this possible.

This one mod, transformed the handling characteristics by night/day proportions. The fun factor/safety/confidence factor jumped by triple digit percentage improvement.

Good luck,
Robin

Users who are viewing this thread