What: 1/4 Mile Drag Racing

When: November 22nd 2008, 10am-5pm

Where: Silver Dollar Raceway -- Reynolds, GA
www.silverdollarraceway.com

Who: EVERYONE & ANYONE

Pricing:
$10 @ Gate
$20 to Race

This is the 2nd Annual event for November. Come out to watch or come and race. All welcome. Just show up, no pre-paying or registering required. Concessions will be open all day. This event is exclusive to MCE and not coupled with any other group or affiliation.​

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
pansey, i am even farther than you, and i am going. just have to get a caravan always makes the trips faster!

There is less possibility for you to brake something than me. I don't even want to know how much that tow would cost :uh oh:

But I will probably make it:beer:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
There is less possibility for you to brake something than me. I don't even want to know how much that tow would cost :uh oh:

But I will probably make it:beer:

You won't break anything running the right tires, which I think you have now. Hard sidewalls break IRS's.

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
I want to go, but going to silver dollar 2 weekends in a row...I need to figure out if I wanna do this or BugDay...

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
pffffft.It will still be at Arics waiting on the crusher inlet and some tuning.I see you been pulling off some amazing times.:bowdown:

Damn, I was hoping to see it. How long before you make it out?

Thanks for the props, gonna try and run some 30's if the track and weather cooperate.

I'll be putting the KB on mine in Dec, we may have to line em up.:beer:

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
I came down w/bronchitus(sp) so I doubt I'll make this, but I'll be @ Bugday though.

Users who are viewing this thread