Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords * Photo Shoot // June 2012

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Congrats man! Hopefully see ya at CSP again this year!

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks a lot guys!!

Mooch, I'm really looking forward to the CSP cruise!!

I'd like to attend again ED!! That was a great show!! When is it scheduled this season?

They didn't include some great burnout shots that I did. I took some good life off my Nitto DR's in the making :bash:

Keep an eye out as it will be in 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords in the near future :beer: Might as well whore her out a little more :thumbsup:

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Congrats! I would love to get my car in that mag.. That's quite the accomplishment ...

All that hard work really does pay off! (my wife bust my ass at times for even washing under the car says I'm over the top but .. one thing i can say is that its clean, hard to find cars like that now)

Nice job!

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Congrats! I would love to get my car in that mag.. That's quite the accomplishment ...

All that hard work really does pay off! (my wife bust my ass at times for even washing under the car says I'm over the top but .. one thing i can say is that its clean, hard to find cars like that now)

Nice job!

I saw your car when I was at PD, I'm happy you are back on road. You have a sick ride good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread