Murdered Celica GTD

Brucealeg

Established Member
Now, don't get me wrong. I take no pleasure in this kill as I never thought he had a chance. He seem damned determined to try and his fancy GTD (what the hell is that??) and NOS sticker made me feel like it wasn't a 100% waste. It was, but it was also kind of cool to see a Celica moving as fast as it did. It was nothing compared to an 03, but it was impressive for what it is and I can appreciate that.

The down side is that the driver was uncool and didn't even give me a thumbs up for the lesson in speed. All I got was a dirty stare when I let him pass :(

Again, I hardly call it much of a kill. Just curious what a GTD is and if it means anything???

Thanks,
Bruce

Brucealeg

Established Member
I'm 100% sure. I've seen GTS all over. I'm only sure because I saw two seperate cars with the badge in one evening.

Bruce

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
er... ive never heard of a GTD. Its probably a gay universal badge that he found and threw it on there. Unless he did a VW Turbo Diesel swap *shrugs*

Brucealeg

Established Member
Cody,
I saw two in a day, thouht it was something new or a local garage was doing something. If you saw it, you'd swear it was a new edition or at least something along the lines of what Roush does. There was serious money in body and cabin looks, even if the engine is the same old thing.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread