Murder-Suicide no more then 10min from my house.

Dark02Pony

Established Member
Ex cop murders his wife then takes his own life..bout 10min tops from my house.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...ice-Confirms-Murder-Suicide-Parsippany-deaths

A former Caldwell police officer committed suicide and his wife was murdered in their family home on Monday, according to the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office.

Acting Prosecutor Frederic Knapp released a statement Tuesday evening that said Rosaria Andraka, 43, died of gunshot wounds that were inflicted upon her and that Chester Andraka, 46, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The findings were made following an investigation and autopsies conducted by the Morris County Medical Examiner, according to the statement, which did not say that Chester Andraka had killed his wife. No one in the prosecutor’s office could be reached Tuesday evening to specifically address that but police have not said they are looking for any suspects in the case.

Parsippany police went to the couple’s Medford Road home after receiving a call at 10:01 a.m. on Monday that Chester Andraka had failed to show up for work.

When officers went to the yellow and white split-level home, all the doors were locked but a body could be seen on a couch inside the home through a window. Officers then forcibly entered the home and found both bodies in the family room..

Rosaria and Chester Andraka were both employed by Fairleigh Dickinson University. Rosaria was the honors program administrator and an adviser at the university, where Chester was an adjunct professor teaching criminal justice classes including victimology and criminal law.

Some people took to Twitter to express their condolences. “Such sad news. Rest in peace Rosaria,” said Kim Rose, who added, “I only met her recently but she was very sweet and I’ve only heard great things about her.”

Alicia Petgrave had Rosaria as a general psychology teacher during her freshman year in the fall 2011.

“I felt so lucky because I never became close with any of my other professors. I would stay after class to talk to her and we connected automatically from that,” said Petgrave. “When the semester was over I would see her all the time. I would go to her office just to talk. I was in her office 3-4 times a week. I was also able to see her over the summer. I got to know her on a personal level. I felt like she was my mom at school. She motivated me so much when I was stressed.”

Page 1 of 2

Users who are viewing this thread