Munster Indiana Car Show

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
I was just wandering who was going to go to this car show it is from 9am to 4pm saturday at community park,right of Calumet Ave. I was wondering if there were going to be any other 03/04 Cobra owners there??? I think it would be cool to get a big group of 03/04 Cobras there to represent. I know i will be there. Hope there will be more:D

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Yeah I will be there,hope the weather holds up this time. I think they said lower 80's. So it should be a good turn out.

Jpatte

Established Member
Hi

Chicago Land/Midwest Region Cobra enthusiast, it’s that time to meet up again. The meeting place will be held at Bill’s Drywall in Mokena, IL on Saturday May 08, 2004 @ 10:00 a.m. We have 21 cars signed up to come already. Coffee, doughnuts and pop will be served. I would like to get an estimate on how many people and cars that will be attending. Please either email mailto:[email protected] or respond to the thread on SVTPerformance. The weather is showing high in the 80’s for Saturday, a perfect day for a cruise.

Directions to Bill’s Drywall.

Bill’s Drywall
19145 104 ave
Mokena, IL
Phone: 815.485.6226

From I-80 exist the 145 interchange (LaGrange (Rt 45)). Travel south to the first light at 191st. Turn right (west) onto 191 and travel for less than 2 miles to 104ave. Turn left (South) onto 104, Bill’s Drywall is the only building on the left on the 1st block.

If you need help, please Call
John Patterson
Cell: 815.922.1338
Home: 815.485.7413

There are no rules!!!
Everybody is welcome, so bring the fam and friends. All SVT cars or trucks are welcome. If you have car parts that you wish to sell or give away, please bring them. Also, I will have door prizes for the end day. If you would like to donate a door prize I would appreciate it.

The boys from Indy, St Louis, Indiana and Wisconsin your all welcome to come.

Bill’s Drywall in Mokena, IL on Saturday May 08, 2004 @ 10:00 a.m.

If you guys would like to come, we would enjoy having you.

Thanks
jpatte

Last edited:

Jpatte

Established Member
Show

Don't be missing work on our account. I would hate for you get in trouble.

Jpatte

PS: Just make sure you leave the Cobra for your husband.

Users who are viewing this thread