Muffler Deletes

redline5.0

Established Member
Does anyone make some muffler deletes that fit worth a crap. I bought the pypes deletes and they don't fit worth a crap and stick out way to far. Anyone use the on3 deletes, they look close to the same as the pypes but don't seem to stick out at least on his images. Then you got the magnaflow and slp deletes but I'm not paying 400-500 bucks for two pieces of pipe and tips, that's just stupid. I guess if nobody makes any that fit worth a shit I'll just have a local shop make me some.

stags

Established Member
I had Outlaws... Drone was horrific but figment was excellent. Fitment was even better than the Corsas...

If you want the a set of lightly used outlaws on the cheap let me know

q6543

Established Member
Dynomax has a 3 inch race bullet catback for under 400 and its the absolute best.

WGPpaintball118

Cadillac Magnet
Established Member
Dynomax has a 3 inch race bullet catback for under 400 and its the absolute best.

This is what I have, I always get compliments on the sound of the car, fitment was alright (Pain in the ass to do the OTA pipes on jackstands though).

If you want a true muffler delete, look at the SLP Loudmouth 1. Gets rid of the muffler and has a nice 4" rolled tip on them. This isn't a full catback though, so you will still have the resonators in your over-axle pipes. The reason on the cost of these muffler deletes is that they are made with stainless steel and not just mild steel like the stock pieces and real cheap aftermarket stuff is.

Last edited:

50blackout

Established Member
the problem with pypes is that they were designed for 11-12. you have to get ones specifically designed for the 13-14. Say magnaflow is a good one.

KINGPINracing

Established Member
I put a set of the pypes on my moms 13 last year. Could never get the tips right. Horrible drone. The dynomax sounds interesting.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
On3 makes a full 304ss muffler delete for only $230 shipped last time I checked. They are on ebay. Very nice product quality wise from what I can tell. Fyi

redline5.0

Established Member
On3 makes a full 304ss muffler delete for only $230 shipped last time I checked. They are on ebay. Very nice product quality wise from what I can tell. Fyi

Ya I saw them earlier, and I like the way my current exhaust setup sounds so I'm sticking with a delete. I ordered the on3 one for 228 shipped, see if it fits better, if not between the two I should be able to make a set that fits the way I like.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Ya I saw them earlier, and I like the way my current exhaust setup sounds so I'm sticking with a delete. I ordered the on3 one for 228 shipped, see if it fits better, if not between the two I should be able to make a set that fits the way I like.

Awesome, please give us an update on how you like them. :)

Blxcklist

Established Member
IMO nothing will fit better than going to a local muffler shop and have them make you a muffler delete. You can order whatever size and length tips you want and you can be sure fitment will be spot on. Not to mention you should spend less than $250 for it all together.

redline5.0

Established Member
Holy crap they showed up already that was fast......Guess I need to toss this on tomorrow, I'll show you guys how bad my pypes fit and locked before I take them off and monkey stomp them.

Users who are viewing this thread