MTX Thunderform box,sub,amp

Headhunter

Established Member
MTX Thunderform box,sub,amp **SOLD**

Box is grey with mtx 10 amd invinick amp for $175 shipped. Also heard surboard pods are a popular item. I have one with dual gauge mounts. Last one I saw sold was for 175, make an offer. Thanks Mike Chauser

Last edited:

Headhunter

Established Member
Sorry guys, forgot about this post and been working everyday. If still interested pm me and I will get back asap. I am leaving on the 8th for Alabama for a hunting trip and wont return untill Sunday late. Thanks

Headhunter

Established Member
Replied to all pm's. I can check from my phone while I'm out of town if there is service at the hunting lodge. Thanks and sorry for the late replies.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Nay, I bought it last night. Thanks for the deal Mike and let me know how StangHi goes and I'll try to get back to you on what exactly is done with my truck drop wise.

Headhunter

Established Member
Nay, I bought it last night. Thanks for the deal Mike and let me know how StangHi goes and I'll try to get back to you on what exactly is done with my truck drop wise.

Thank you sir. Hope you enjoy it and if you know anyone looking for a 6lb lower with belt or box with 2 kicker comp 12's that fit behind the L seat let me know. Thanks again Jordan.

Headhunter

Established Member
Box

How much for the box and the Kickers? I can cover shipping with my FedEx account.
$250 for the 12's and the box. That is what I paid for the box that is less than 6 months old. Speakers where $125 each. I also have a fosgate amp that powers them that may be for sale(depends on the route I go with my next setup)

Headhunter

Established Member
Everything is sold except the surfboard pod and I do have another custom built box for 2 12's that matches the grey interior perfect. I can't figure out how to post pics on here so give me an email address and I can go that route.

Headhunter

Established Member
is the pulley and belt sold?

Keeping the pulley and belt. Going with the 3.4 whipple and the 10lb may be too much. Will get pics of the pod and box up soon. My 19 month old son broke his ankle and my hands have been busy with him. Thanks guys.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
Keeping the pulley and belt. Going with the 3.4 whipple and the 10lb may be too much. Will get pics of the pod and box up soon. My 19 month old son broke his ankle and my hands have been busy with him. Thanks guys.

Yes, please do so. I hope your son heals well and quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread