MT drag radials+180k axles+John Force burnout+5k rpm launch=BANG

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Snapped an axle at the track Friday night, NICE. Red car obviously. Tried all night to get lined up with my buddy, and when we finally did, we decided to put on a little show for the last pass of the night. Lucky me, I decided to break...

Listen closely, you can hear it snap when the lights drop...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVRvO25jiaU"]YouTube - pj mustang[/nomedia]

I can't get the video to embed...

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Good Trailer, Bad Movie

From the burnouts, it looked like some 9 sec cars were gonna fly. From the "Snap" to the finish, we were clearly fooled.

19935.slow

Established Member
I'd be mad as hell if I was waiting at the track and had to watch a 13 sec 2v do a completely unecessary burn out and then break lol.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'd be mad as hell if I was waiting at the track and had to watch a 13 sec 2v do a completely unecessary burn out and then break lol.

Better than watching a 4.9 i mean 5.slow go around the burnout box and tie with Brian Earl Spilner.....

jk ;-)

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
the white one was a turd huh lol

Again, read above where I say it's nothing but an exhaust intake and gears with baked street tires.

good looking stang thats for sure, reminds me of my buddies car thats on here

Thank you sir.

Guess it's a good thing you don't go to the same track, isn't it?

judging by OP's signature, his 2v should be a 12 sec car :poke:

Let's hope so haha.

It was our last run of the night, the truck behind us was one of the last couple to go, we wanted to put on a little show. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread