MSX and AMAZON tuning.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
WOW.....I could write a novel with nothing but great things to say about Billy, Pete and all the guys at Modular Speedworx. It took 6 weeks (no thanks to the crappy dealership, and previous owner), but I got my baby. The car runs and drives terrific. They all took very good care of me and the car, and ALWAYS kept in contact with updates. I will take my cars only MSX from now on.

Rick at Amazon did the tuning for the mach....and it never saw above 12.1, and ran terrific.

We weren't able to get peak numbers off of the Mustang dyno (tops out at 120.....at that was 5600 rpms...plenty of room to spare). I can't wait for the Dyno Pack to show up Pete. Then we can see the whole picture.

Thanks again to everyone.....I can never express my appreciation enough. You guys took care of me like i was a millionaire. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Mike thanks for the kind words. We are just happy to see that you finally got the car back and you are happy with it, it is definitely a beast. We tried to get that damn CAI to stop whistling, but couldnt figure it out...I guess you'll just have to live with it :D

Im glad it all worked out good and your a satisfied customer. We appreciate your patience as well, I know it was very tough for you (although not our fault) Well, I'll ttyl, keep us posted on your "kills" :D

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
One more vote for MSX...been a long haul, but but I'm sure worth the wait...hope billy got the oil pump gears from texas...or will get them the first part of next week.

Users who are viewing this thread