MSD Stacker 8 Ignition *New In Box*

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
This is a complete, Brand New Stacker 8 ignition from MSD. I just realized I'll never get around to installing it, and I need the $$ more than this sitting on my shelf.

From MSD's website-

Stacker Ignition, 8-Channel Distributorless
PN 7020*
The MSD Stacker Ignition connects to your vehicle's wiring without disconnecting anything! Actually, the factory ignition remains in place and the Stacker delivers a powerful CD spark to improve the initial ionization of the plug gap to improve combustion in the cylinder. The two spark profiles work together to give you a great boost in ignition power in an economical ignition control. The majority of stock ignition systems are inductive designs. This style is inexpensive to produce and is adequate for OEM vehicles. Inductive systems generally have fair spark intensity, but fall short when it comes to high rpm operation and high voltage for performance engines. The MSD Stacker Ignition produces a high powered CD spark on top of the factory inductive spark so essentially, you receive the benefits of both spark profiles! The Stacker Ignitions simply "piggyback" your factory ignition wiring. This is an advantage in that the factory ECU continues to see the factory ignition signals so there should be no check engine lights or tachometer problems. There are three versions of the Stacker offered depending on the application. Each Stacker is supplied with everything you need for installation.

Summit gets $443.88... I'm asking $350 and I'll pay freight.

DSCF1336.JPG

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Got it today bro!! Thanks a bunch. I haven't even had a chance to open it yet and I wanted to let you know I got it! Thanks.

positive trader ratings left. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread