Msd mod6 efi coil cover fitment?

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
How are you guys with the mod 6 fitting the cop adapters under or with the coil covers?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

99MystiC

Established Member
Im confused. Its not adapters. They replace the original plugs. So there arent extra plugs there. Ive run the msd 2 step which added a plug and still managed to get the cover on. Ill snap a picture tonight and post it up for u.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Im confused. Its not adapters. They replace the original plugs. So there arent extra plugs there. Ive run the msd 2 step which added a plug and still managed to get the cover on. Ill snap a picture tonight and post it up for u.

I am running the MOD 6 ignition harness as well (I am EFI). MSD 6-MOD Ignition Wiring Harness Adapters 88814 - SummitRacing.com

Perhaps I am mistaken or going about this the wrong way? :shrug:
Any help would be appreciated as I was quoted 10 HOURS to extend each wire to run the ignition harness wires to the firewall...

I really need to spin to 7500+

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
These are different than the carburated version, these are bulky will have to be relocated. You still use the COP and these are like additional coils that amplify the signal. So to answer your question, their is no way you will fit those under the coil covers.

Users who are viewing this thread