MSD 2Step, NOS Remote Bottle Opener, other parts...

NTXRockr

Established Member
2Step is SOLD!!!

Have a NOS brand remote nitrous bottle opener, used on a previous project but going to a different setup now...asking $135 shipped

Also have a 1 gallon dedicated fuel cell (Nitrous Outlet's universal kit). I bought this from another member on here who bought it and never used it. Has the aeromotive regulator and walbro internal fuel pump, can run low or high psi setup...asking $300 shipped

I might have some other items to list shortly, going through the garage Spring cleaning style! :banana:
PM's work, email is bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text me at 940-64one-zero833. I would consider trades for a jms bap, boss/livernois valve springs, or ARP head studs (2013) plus a little cash as needed.

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Just added the dedicated fuel cell to the list. I think I'm going to add a bap and injectors instead and run e85 on spray instead of a bigger shot on 93/race gas in the cell

NTXRockr

Established Member
Prices just reduced...$150 shipped for the bottle opener, and $300 shipped for the fuel cell. Both are boxed up and ready to ship out this weekend, so let me know if you're interested in either.

As far as trades, I'm currently looking for Boss/Livernois valve springs, JMS BAP, or ARP head studs for anyone who may have extra parts lying around - I'll add cash as needed, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread