MSCv4.0 September 10th US41 Dragway

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
MSCv4.0 September 10th at US41 Dragway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE: US41 Dragway Morocco, Indiana
WHEN: September 10th 8am-4pm (Races begin at 9am)
WHO: ALL FORDS WELCOME!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICING: Pay at the Gate = $40***, Spectators = $5 (Children = Free)

Prepay is $30, ONLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST.

Send check made out to MIDWEST SVT CHALLENGE to:

Andrew Bingaman
16201 Cancun Circle
Wildwood, MO 63040

Remember, prepay ends September 1st!

GENERAL INFO AND FAQ:

Are we sharing the track?
This is a PRIVATE track rental. It will only be Fords allowed to go down the 1320'

How many cars were there last year?
The first one was May 29th 2004 and there were 65 cars and 80+ spectators. There was also one in October of 2004 and there were 55 cars in 40 degree overcast weather. On May 28th 2005, we had 66 cars and many spectators.

Is it like a test and tune or are there classes?
Its basicly Test N Tune, with the exception of either a heads up class, bracket class, or Wild Street class. In May the 1st place pay out was $250!!! He wasnt even the fastest car of the day...just a very consistent driver. He paid $30 to get in and race, had some fun, and left with a profit of $220. In May of 2005, there were trophies given out as well as cash prizes. We raffled TONS of parts, and many more were given out for free from BILLETFLOW!

About how many passes do you think we each would get?
As for amount of passes, we had a guy make 12 passes in the first hour...we also had a guy make about 26 passes in the afternoon alone!!! 40-50 passes are VERY possible if you really want to. Its all up to you. Prepay, get there early and leave late, you could end the day with paying $1 a pass.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
"40 degree overcast weather." you forgot to include that oh-so-invigorating wind :-D

I would love to see more than just 2 MCT members at 3.0!

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I wouldn't mind going if we can get something pre planned (like more than a couple of days) as far as rooming and depature time.
I'm not that anal but I gotta run everything thru my social secratary (Wife).

JP

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Sponsors as of 4/20/05:

Billetflow - Not exactly sure what Doug's bringing, but if it is like the last two events he will have pulleys, idlers, irs braces etc. Not sure how many he is putting up for the raffle.

Stiegemeiers - Ported Blower giveaway. :rockon:

SuttonHP - You can win an SCT chip and they will be doing the HeadsUp class I believe. There will be a cash payout. :rolling:

Reichard Racing - Not sure of what all they are bringing, but I know they will have pulleys to win. ;-)

MGW - I believe they will have temp control knobs, shift knobs, license plate frames for the raffle. :coolman:

We are in the works for finalizing sponsorships from Horsepower By Hermann and Metco Motorsports.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Racers will get 5 FREE tickets to use on any prize(s) they want.

Individual tickets will be $5 each. (Prizes above, more will be added)

Jpjr

Established Member
This may be a dumb question.. how far is this from IMS? Anyone going to the 500 that weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread