MSCv3.0 May 28 US41 Dragway

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
MSC v3.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE: US41 Dragway Morocco, Indiana
WHEN: May 28th 8am-4pm (Races begin at 9am)
WHO: ALL FORDS WELCOME!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICING: Pay at the Gate = $40***, Spectators = $5 (Children = Free)

***Gates will be closing at 1pm PROMPT

GENERAL INFO AND FAQ:

Are we sharing the track?
This is a PRIVATE track rental. It will only be Fords allowed to go down the 1320'

How many cars were there last year?
The first one was May 29th 2004 and there were 65 cars and 80+ spectators. There was also one in October of 2004 and there were 55 cars in 40 degree overcast weather.

Is it like a test and tune or are there classes?
Its basicly Test N Tune, with exception of a Bracket Race with cash prizes. In May the 1st place pay out was $250!!! He wasnt even the fastest car of the day...just a very consistent driver. He paid $30 to get in and race, had some fun, and left with a profit of $220.

About how many passes do you think we each would get?
As for amount of passes. We had a guy make 12 passes in the first hour...we also had a guy make about 26 passes in the afternoon alone!!! 40-50 passes are VERY possible if you really want to.

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR POST THEM HERE

Last edited:

blk96SVT

Established Member
I will be there again, hopefully the weather will be like the first one. Hopefully I will be able to launch my car with the new power I will have by then. See you there

blk96SVT

Established Member
I will send Hank my check soon. I just finished my Novi install and getting it on the dyno at Suttons tomorrow

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Sponsors as of 4/20/05:

Billetflow - Not exactly sure what Doug's bringing, but if it is like the last two events he will have throttle bodies, pulleys, idlers, etc. Not sure how many he is putting up for the raffle.

Stiegemeiers - Ported Blower giveaway.

SuttonHP - You can win an SCT chip and they will be doing the HeadsUp class I believe. There will be a cash payout.

Reichard Racing - Not sure of what all they are bringing, but I know they will have pulleys to win. They will be bringing ~$3000 worth of parts.

MGW - I believe they will have shifters and definitely knobs for the raffle.

We are in the works for finalizing sponsorships from Horsepower By Hermann and Metco Motorsports.

Last edited:

blk96SVT

Established Member
I will get my check to Hank shortly. This one sounds like its going to be even better than the previous two. Lots of good sponsors. Maybe someone will raffle off an 8 rib pulley kit for a 96 Cobra with a Novi 2000. That would be nice to win

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Thanks to all the sponsors - had a great time...

Billetflow, Metco, Sutton Ford, Speed Inc, MGW, and Reinheart Racing!!!! Thanks for the give aways and raffles!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread