MSC signup thread

Since 1964

Established Member
I sent the money, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE!
I see posts about hotels and I think I need one for Friday nite, Should I get one on my own or book through you?

Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Since1964
I see posts about hotels and I think I need one for Friday nite, Should I get one on my own or book through you?

Please advise.
Lets see.... sit in a hotel by yourself, or in an entire hall full of Ford guys talking about cars and drinking???:shrug:

I think its a no brainer:beer:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Originally posted by Since1964

Please advise.

I would get a hotel room on your own, the last time this trouble makers got together, the cops had to get involved... j/k :beer:

He is right, it should be a no brainer:thumbsup:

This event is going to be a blast........:rockon:

Since 1964

Established Member
What we need to do is hire a couple of off duty cops to keep an eye on the cars in the parking lot at the hotels all night and hopefull they will influence the ones that show up to tell us to keep it quite. I got $50.00 more bucks to chip in....for REAL local cops that is. I'll even go more, in fact, as soon as I know which hotel it is, MAYBE, IF you need me to...I could help by trying to arrange the SECURITY!

I don't want to be sitting ducks for the local jealous teenage bowtie club.

Since 1964

Established Member
I expect to fall asleep DRUNK!!! That means I won't hear the tow truck you know what I mean?

After all I do own an AWESOME 03 COBRA.....EH EH EH.

Shane97Cobra

Established Member
Put me on the list....sending my check out now.

Shane Halleman
Bloomingdale, IL 60108

1997 Cobra

Not sure if I will make the Friday session yet. What time will it start that day. In the AM or will the qualifying be held during their Friday night Test and Tune that they are normally open for at US41?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by Shane97Cobra
Put me on the list....sending my check out now.

Shane Halleman
Bloomingdale, IL 60108

1997 Cobra

Not sure if I will make the Friday session yet. What time will it start that day. In the AM or will the qualifying be held during their Friday night Test and Tune that they are normally open for at US41?

I have you down. Racing starts at 8am on each day. Friday will be mostly a TnT for everyone. Qualifying willl probably start mid to late afternoon Friday and if necessary go into Saturday morning. We have the track rented from 8am to 4pm each day, and that is the only times we will be racing from. After 4, they have their own racing going on. Everyone must be off the track at 4.

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Scream'nCobra if the money doesn't all come together, will you try for at least 1 day??? Not sure what up with the sponcers...

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Yea, we will try for anything. The tuners said they want to be there, so i can fathom them not paying a little for it to happen. Even if its the bare minimum to rent the track for one day. It wouldnt be NEARLY as fun, but it would give the event some attention, which we need.

I sent you a PM Robertson

SVT_KY

Established Member
Maybe if you let more states participate you
would get more racers? Just a thought ... It's
not that far from KY ...

And it's my birthday, so y'all could just let me win, ya know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread