FOR SALE: MS3 PRO PnP - full package ready to go

OSU34

Established Member
Bought this with the full intention of learning how to self tune but I just don't have the time and I'd rather put the money towards something else. I fired the car up once on MS3, started the process and it's been sitting ever since. If you don't feel comfortable or feel stuck there are PLENTY of forums that can help answer any question. I was amazed by the community and how they are willing to assist in any way possible. I also know a very well known tuner in the community that can tune your car for you. His rate is $450 for a full tune.

This is a full package with EVERYTHING that you will need. New this entire package is $2500+. I will not separate.

What's included:
MS3 Pro PnP ECU - with all cables & drivers needed
Innovate LC-2 Dual Widebands
DIYAutotune Gauge
Steering Column Gauge Pod for the gauge
Holley EFI Cam Sensor with adapter for our timing covers - (why is this necessary? watch this video:
)
... i never installed this sensor.
Thumbdrive with Base tune & Software
Bosch AFR sensors (not pictured)

For those who don't know much about MS3 - it's a standalone ECU that maintains the functions of stock gauge cluster. With this ECU the possibilities are pretty much endless in regards to what you want to do with the car - lean protection, Flex Fuel sensor, closed loop WOT, traction control, etc. etc. It's an incredibly intuitive software that I am sure I'll want to get in to someday, just now isn't the right time for me. This is ready to go, everything is wired - you will just need to recalibrate the widebands (there are instructions on their website). Only thing is I am not 100% I can transfer the tuning software license BUT you can buy it online directly from the manufacturers site for $50.

$2000 shipped

Send me a PM if interested and we can go from there. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5758.JPG
    IMG_5758.JPG
    718.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5759.JPG
    IMG_5759.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5760.JPG
    IMG_5760.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5761.JPG
    IMG_5761.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5762.JPG
    IMG_5762.JPG
    312 KB · Views: 113

OSU34

Established Member
I’d rather sell as a package but what did you have in mind?

OSU34

Established Member
@SOVACobra03 going to sell the gauge as a package with the MS3 ECU. I’ll sell you the Cam Sensor set up for $210 shipped. I spent $230 for it out the door. Like I said, it’s brand new. If you don’t want it I’m going to look in to returning it.

Users who are viewing this thread