MRT Experiance

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Just wanted to share an experiance with MRT I had...

They have been apparently busy, and are very hard to get in touch with. I have been waiting for SO long for them to make a Red shift knob with the 6 spd pattern.... I finally got word from them that they were ready, I went on their site and ordered it, 3 days later (this afternoon) it came in...

Took a few seconds to install it, and I just LOVE IT!! The price was right, and the quality was excelent, and I just wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for a awesome shift knob... ( I really liked this one because its red (matches the interior (10th ann)), and also because it had the 6spd pattern in it, and I really wanted that, as others may drive my car on occation (example, my dad needed to use it to run accross the street, and I had to show him where R was.....)

Just wanted to share, since compliments seem to be less common about venders then complaints...

Good Product MRT!!:beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya I was pretty happy with my MRT ball, but didnt care for the color I had. Their phone service could be a bit better though.

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Thats what I was refering to with the hard to catch thing... but overall, I am very pleased with it, and just thought that I would share so anyone else looking for one for their car, its worth the 40 bucks

gandolf

Established Member
they look like nice knobs. i had epco make an orange one for me, and it looks great! adds some color to the charcoal interior. i also am having the cobra on the seat back re-done in orange.

Users who are viewing this thread