mrt-direct.com ????

Big_Torch

Banned
Just wondered what anyone else's expierence with these guys were. I tried to order a shift knob and 4 days later I have recieved nothing, not even an email confirmation.

I found they sell the borla catback for 03-04's for 580. Thats the best price I've seen anywhere. I really want to buy it from these guys but everytime i try to order something it asks for a yahoo ID and that makes me feel that something fishy is either going on with my computer or thier ordering process.

If anyone has ordered from them before and had problems or no problems please let me know.

Thanks

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I've got a shift ball from MRT. That's the only thing I've ordered from them, and I had no problems.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
Just wondered what anyone else's expierence with these guys were. I tried to order a shift knob and 4 days later I have recieved nothing, not even an email confirmation.

I found they sell the borla catback for 03-04's for 580. Thats the best price I've seen anywhere. I really want to buy it from these guys but everytime i try to order something it asks for a yahoo ID and that makes me feel that something fishy is either going on with my computer or thier ordering process.

If anyone has ordered from them before and had problems or no problems please let me know.

Thanks

A buddy has a borla stinger cat back off his 03 that he is selling for 350.00 and no tax or shipping, it has like 5000 miles on them, Lets put it this way he never drove the car modded it and then sold the car and remove the mods. I'll talk at ya tomorrow and let me know if your interested. :thumbsup:

twogts4us

Victim of Harassment
Established Member
No problem here with MRT. I bought their catted H pipe (which is really made by JBA)...nice piece of SS.

CobraKai

Established Member
I ordered a shifter ball from them. When it came it was an empty box. I called them and told them about it, and they sent me a new one. It is a nice knob, very good quality. The customer service guy was pretty cool about it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread