Mr.Dunn, we are waiting.....

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
damnit i wish i coulda made it out there. a dmg terminator out there would have complimented those photos nicely i think.

Justa4banger

Established Member
I didn't have any problem your silly ass part throttle. :loser:
:bs: :bs: :bs:

So let me get this straight, YOU take the HIT and get infront of me and thats a win. :dw:

I don't care if you have to short shift..... thats not my problem... :poke:

I'm ready.... next time i'll actually be paying attention and ready for you to just GO! so i won't have to play catch up.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
:bs: :bs: :bs:

So let me get this straight, YOU take the HIT and get infront of me and thats a win. :dw:

I don't care if you have to short shift..... thats not my problem... :poke:

I'm ready.... next time i'll actually be paying attention and ready for you to just GO! so i won't have to play catch up.

First - a chase is a race.

Second, do you honestly think you were catching me? I was pullin you and wasn't even WOT. lmao. There is no doubt your car would murder me from a stop ( a Yugo could do that as well - concrete tires) But I've set my car up to run from a roll.

Stick to pickin on the Honda's big boy. ;-)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I'll run you in preperation of strok'd (consider it practice):banana:

I'd leave it alone man. Last time we raced (even though I lost because I took off in 50 at 4th and behind him) we decided had I been in the right gear it probably would've been a 2 or 3 car win for me. He's modded up since then and probably wouldn't have a problem taking down a pulleyed car.

Justa4banger

Established Member
First - a chase is a race.

Second, do you honestly think you were catching me? I was pullin you and wasn't even WOT. lmao. There is no doubt your car would murder me from a stop ( a Yugo could do that as well - concrete tires) But I've set my car up to run from a roll.

Stick to pickin on the Honda's big boy. ;-)

Next time let me know your actually going to go instead of punking out and taking the hit when i wasn't even paying attention. Hell you got 2 cars on me before i even started to down shift.

I'll get you one of these days you wait and see.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Next time let me know your actually going to go instead of punking out and taking the hit when i wasn't even paying attention. Hell you got 2 cars on me before i even started to down shift.

I'll get you one of these days you wait and see.

LMFAO now you are on the crack pipe... you beat a few stock Cobras and now you think you can roll with the big dogs? You have a SLIGHT chance to beat my slow ass Cobra, but you have NO chance to beat Steve...:eek:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Another group shot. I even cleaned Trey's car for him. :lol1:

215215.jpg
:thumbsup:

Yeah since i ****ed up the group shot we'll just have to try again next weekend. :beer:
But you won't have my beautiful specimen of SN95 there.:(

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
are you guys ever gunna do another one of these meets any time soon?

Eh, who knows. In the Spring though, I will be planning a nice long cruise, photo shoot and a BBQ/picnic day for the SVT members in the DFW area. This last one was a short notice kind of deal, the next one will have a larger turnout with the month advance notice. I'm shooting for the Sping Break time of year so everyone has a chance to attend that is away at school.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Eh, who knows. In the Spring though, I will be planning a nice long cruise, photo shoot and a BBQ/picnic day for the SVT members in the DFW area. This last one was a short notice kind of deal, the next one will have a larger turnout with the month advance notice. I'm shooting for the Sping Break time of year so everyone has a chance to attend that is away at school.

Sweet! I may have to fly into town for that...:beer:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
March 14-24 for me.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread