Moving

Mac25

Established Member
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted in these forums, new job and all. The good news is I upgraded to an 03 snake. The 97 is gone. Sucks after you do so much work to them, time to start all over again. Its a pic from the dealer. I bought it from them with 136 miles on it completely stock. It needs a lot of upgrades, but I didn't think I would find one like this again. I will still drop in....Thanks for all the help guys!!! Take care...
5.jpg

Last edited:

snacksnack

Established Member
what did ya get it for? ive been watching quite a few with under 2,000 miles go for 25k area on ebay

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Nice new wheels!

Have to admit though, I was way jelous of your dark charcoal interior you put into your 97. That looked so nice. Please tell me a dealer didn't get that thing?

Mac25

Established Member
Thanks guys! I did turn it into a dealer. Its a local dealer that only deals in stangs, mostly Cobra's and Saleen's. Great people. They gave me a great deal on my 97. I just couldn't walk away with those miles... When I jumped in the 03, I was like "ok" I have this in my car....but the drive...it was over...
http://www.blacksautomotive.com/index.htm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread