Moving to wa

wallie40

Established Member
Hey guys, I will be moving to clarkston wa / Lewiston Id. I am coming from Los angeles so I am sure it will be a change..

Anyway once I get settled in I wanted to meet up with some people to make some new friends. Spokane is only about a 1.5 hour drive to go racing.

Let me know where you are at!

I look forward to hanging out with you guys in the pacific northwest!

-Paul

Dusten

Established Member
Hey guys, I will be moving to clarkston wa / Lewiston Id. I am coming from Los angeles so I am sure it will be a change..

Anyway once I get settled in I wanted to meet up with some people to make some new friends. Spokane is only about a 1.5 hour drive to go racing.

Let me know where you are at!

I look forward to hanging out with you guys in the pacific northwest!

-Paul

There is an 1/8th mile track in walla walla about 100 miles away that quite a few guys from lewiston come to.

here's a link
Walla Walla Drag Strip

NPen

Established Member
When will you be moving into the area? I am originally from Lewiston, ID, but moved to Portland, OR in the last year. I still make regular trips back Lewiston to visit friends and family.

Towards the end of August in Lewiston will be a weekend called Hot August Nights. There will be car shows and cruises, mostly older muscle cars but you do see some new stuff as well.

wallie40

Established Member
Yesterday was my 1st day. I have been to hot august nights. It was fun. Pm me when u come to town.

-Paul

Users who are viewing this thread