Moving to Jacksonville, need advice....

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Hey guys looking for some advice.... I maybe moving to Jacks come August 1st to start a new job at Blount Island, what i am asking is where is a good place to live that has great schools and easy commute to Blount Island... I will likely rent an apartment/condo for 6 months as I go through the trial phase... After 6 months and I am offered a permenant position I will be in the market for a home around 300k... Also how is the car/street bike scene as I will be bringing my bike at first, however the car will stay behind at my home in La... Thanks guys:beer:

Sorry I posted this up in the JVille thread also:bash:, just thought I would get more feed back if I started a thread....:rolling:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
you'll be close to the gainesville raceway aka auto plus raceway. theres alot of car clubs and bike clubs here.

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
+1 on this; Autoplus raceway is a good time and only about an hour and a half from Jax. There's also a track in valdosta. In jax there is a Domestic meet every few weeks @ harbor freight off of 295, a bunch of Stangs and GM cars usually show up. Info on LS1tech.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
yea the meet at harbor freight is hit or miss most times. usually end up leaving for a larger meet. OP scene in jax is pretty good, plenty of action.

Users who are viewing this thread