Moving to Jacks.......

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Hey everyone just want to say hi, I should be moving down to Jacks from Cali in Mar-Apr time frame. I currently own a DSG 03 cobra, 90 LX (daily driver), and a 92 LX (strickly track car), I am currious on what the scene is like over there and where might be the closes track. if any one can help that would be great.
Thanks and hope to see some of you soon.
:beer:

GTSSTANG

Established Member
When you do move down here, you will have to check out the Turkey Rod Run car show in Daytona. Litterally will take you a weekend to see everything.

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Man that sounds great, I will be there mid March, when is the show? Also is there a track close by?

Gojira

Established Member
Man that sounds great, I will be there mid March, when is the show? Also is there a track close by?

Yeah, Gainsville Raceway [where they hold the Gator Nationals] is 45 min away. There are also a couple tracks in GA.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Welcome to Jax...Just moved here myself and I love it. I have yet to meet all the fellow Mustang owners, but am looking forward to it.

CPMGNT

Established Member
Welcome to Jax guys. im a member of First Coast Modified Mustangs, we are a pretty relaxed group to hang out with. we would love for you to join the site and check us out. we do something together every weekend and have bi monthly meetings. im SPDASND on our boards. enjoy
modifiedmustangs.org

Users who are viewing this thread